Google’s colorful boot animation sets the tone for what is to come with your device. With a little bit of expertise, you can make this style your own and enjoy some really fun results.
The “pixel boot animation” is a popular style of Android boot animations. The pixel boot animation has been made by Google, so it’s not exactly easy to create one yourself. However, there are some third-party apps that can help you achieve the same effect.
We’ll need the ROOT-right on your device and any installed file manager that can operate with system files before we begin any system modifications. On an Android 5.1 smartphone, we performed this method with the File Manager ES File Explorer. Another option is to utilize another manager, such as Root Explorer or Solid Explorer.
Attention! You take any further actions in this article at your own risk.
How to change your smartphone’s pre-installed boot animation with Google Pixel style:
- The animation file may be downloaded here. Choose the proper device for your screen resolution and backdrop color.
bootanimation (2K) _white.zip — white-background animation in Quad HD (2560 x 1440) format;
_black.zip (2K) bootanimation — animation in Quad HD (2560 x 1440) on a black backdrop;
bootanimation (full HD) _white — Full HD (1920 x 1080) animation on a white backdrop;
bootanimation (full HD) _black — Full HD (1920 x 1080) animation on a black backdrop;
bootanimation (HD) _white – HD (1280 720) animation on a white backdrop.
- Make a backup of the animation file bootanimation.zip, which is stored in the system / media folder on your device, or rename it to bootanimation.zip.old. The boot animation file may have a different name in certain uncommon circumstances, such as loading.zip.
- Rename the freshly uploaded file bootanimation.zip in a new animation system / media folder. Set permissions 644 (rw-r — r—) on the file and save it.
- Restart the device when the modification has been completed. If everything is set up properly, you should see the new Google Pixel-style boot animation.
Have you discovered a blunder? Ctrl + Enter will highlight the text.
The “android 11 boot animation” is a way to make the Android device boot up like Google Pixel style. The process can be done by downloading an app, and changing the settings in it.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you change Android boot animation?
A: Yes, you can. You just need to download an app called Boot Animations which will change the boot animations for your android device.
How do I make my own boot animation?
A: Some people may need to make a boot animation for their phone, but this is an easy process. For the most part, you will want to download any free software that does animations and then drag it into your devices resource folder. This should be located in either Windows or MacOS depending on which type of computer you have running.
How do I change the boot animation in Google pixels?
- pixel boot animation magisk
- pixel boot animation zip
- how to change boot animation without root
- android car stereo boot animation download
- boot animation apk