With Discord, you can be friends with people online and chat to them through text or voice. This article will teach you how to see which servers someone is in on Discord. It’s a simple process anyone can do without any special software!
The “how to see what discord servers someone is in reddit” is a question that has been asked on the internet many times. There are many ways to find out, but this article will go into detail about one of them.
Discord has been around for six years, and with each new update, it becomes better and better. Gamers are especially fond of the platform. Discord may be used on a mobile device, a computer, and several consoles. You may also hold group audio and video chats, set up servers, and screen share and broadcast live from your computer to your pals. On Discord, you may join a variety of servers and groups. Now, if you have a lot of pals, you may want to find out which servers they’re on so you can join them. Here’s how to find out which discord servers someone is on.
On the platform, there are a plethora of Discord servers and groups to choose from. You may join groups for gamers, software, applications, and even your favorite social media stars. Why would you want to know which server your buddies are playing on? It’s conceivable that they’re on a server that you’re interested in and would want to join in the future. Additionally, similar to how you meet new people in games online, you may create and meet new friends in Discord servers. So, let’s see if you can figure out which Discord servers your pals are on.
Is it possible to see which Discord Servers your friends are using?
So, the key issue is whether you can see which servers your pals have joined. No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no The mutual servers are the only ones you’ll be able to view. You and the other person are both in them. Discord does not enable you to view what other servers your friends or other people are on outside the mutual ones for privacy concerns. To find out what mutual servers you and other persons or friends are in, follow these steps.
On a PC, look for mutual servers in Discord.
- Open Discord and let it check for any new messages.
- Now, go to the top left of the screen and click the Home symbol. It will be emblazoned with the Discord logo.
- You’ll now see a list of all of your Discord buddies who have added you or who have added you.
- Choose any of your friends from the list.
- If you and your buddy are on the same server, it will appear on the chat screen immediately away.
- Simply click on the person’s name at the top to discover what mutual servers you and the person share.
- You should now see a little window appear. The User Info and Mutual Servers tabs will be present.
- Select Mutual Servers from the drop-down menu. It will now display the servers that you and the other person share.
- You won’t be able to view what other servers the individual has joined, unfortunately.
- When a buddy wishes to know and check what other servers you’ve joined, the same might be stated.
On Android and iOS, look for Mutual Servers in Discord.
- Make sure your Discord app is up to date on your phone or tablet.
- Open the Discord app and go to the Home tab.
- The image of a chat bubble will appear on the Home button.
- Your Discord buddies list should now show.
- Simply choose the person you’d want to see what servers they’re on.
- Simply touch on the name at the top of the chat screen while it is open.
- The right-hand panel will appear as a result of this action.
- Select the person’s name by tapping on it. You’ll be able to examine a variety of information about the individual.
- Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to see the Mutual Servers option. It should be tapped.
- It will now display the number and list of mutual servers you and the other person share.
This is how you can find out whether you and other persons or friends have shared Discord servers. Discord does not show you what other non-mutual or private servers the other user is on due to privacy concerns. To do so, the best you can probably do is ask them what servers they’re on or just join multiple Discord servers that you believe the person is on. However, this is a waste of time and should not be done. Simply ask them, and if they’re willing to share, that’s great.
Guide to Discord:
The “how to see what someone is doing on discord” is a question that has been asked many times. There are multiple ways of finding out who someone is currently in a Discord server.
- discord user server list
- how to see what servers someone is in?
- can my friends see what discord servers i’m in
- what are server members on discord
- discord server checker